As always we're extremely excited about new features and this is no exception. With around a dozen new features, this update is bound to have something for everyone!
Here's a quick video overview of the new stuff in Tasks:
In summary, we've added the following functionality:
- Edit mode which allows for reordering of tasks and quicker deletion
- Improved look of the task activity log
- Task lists can now be applied any time, not just when no tasks are present
- The ticket link can now be removed from tasks linked to a ticket
- Tasks can no longer be created or modified once a ticket is solved
- New 'admin' screen where you can manage task lists and enable new app features
- New 'settings' screen where you can enable optional features
- New 'ticket fields' screen where you can access placeholders for the task app's ticket fields.
- Agents can no longer delete tasks other than the ones they created themselves (requires opt-in)
- New task option "Mark as not doing" (requires opt-in)
- Tickets can be tagged with custom tags when tasks get completed (requires opt-in)
- Beta: tasks can now be linked to existing tickets using their ID (requires opt-in)