- Office 365 calendar integration.
- Two-way sync of ticket events with Office 365 / Google Calendar.
- Pull in events from Office 365 / Google Calendar either with full details or free/busy only.
- Personal Calendars: Ability for any agent to add their own private calendars. Currently, only admins can share these personal calendars with others if desired.
- The calendar view is now found in the top bar for quicker access, featuring:
- New day view.
- Visually change date, time and/or duration inside the calendar.
- Filter ticket events by ticket view.
- Create a new ticket with an event from inside a calendar by clicking and dragging.
- From existing tickets with events, quickly jump to that event in the top bar calendar to change date, time or duration by clicking 'edit in calendar'.
- From existing tickets, attach an event quickly by selecting a calendar and then clicking 'create in calendar'.
Current release state
Alpha: do not enable on accounts already using the app in production.
How to enable the release preview
Only Zendesk admins can enable release and when doing so, it will take effect for all users in the account.
From the left-hand bar calendar icon, click on Manage calendars. On the Admin tab, toggle Enable new version and click Save settings. Please be sure to refresh your Zendesk tab to reload the app and enable the new top bar location.