This page aims to provide our customers with transparency how the server side API access is used for the Tasks app. Changes to the app that affect information provided in this document will also be posted in the comments section below. Should you want to be aware if this information changes, please register on this help center and follow this page.
|Tickets||X||X||X||Fields that may contain personal information of end users aren't stored|
|Targets||X||X||When a task list is set to Automatic, a target is created to add this task list to a ticket. Updates are only carried out on targets created this way.|
|Triggers||X||Optional ability to create trigger when setting up a new automatic task list|
|App Installation||X||Initialization only (setting secure token)|
|Resource collections||X||Initialization only (setting secure token)|
The Tasks app performs the following changes within your Zendesk account only:
- During initialization, a secure account token is set in the app's installation settings and the built-in target, updated via the resource collection API.
- When a task is turned into a subticket using a ticket template, the Tasks app creates this ticket as defined in the ticket template.
- When a task is linked to an existing ticket, we update the built-in ticket fields "Parent ticket ID" and "Linked task ID" on the subticket and set tags like tasks_subticket.
- When the number of tasks on a ticket changes or the number of completed tasks changes, the Tasks app updates built-in ticket fields such as "Tasks done", "Tasks remaining" and adds or removes tags such as tasks_present, tasks_remain.
- Additional tags are added when one or more of the tasks is converted to a subticket such as "subtickets_present".
- When a task list is set to Automatic, a target is created to add this task list to a ticket. Updates are only carried out on targets created this way.
No further write operations are carried out by the Tasks app.